Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:09
Who's a pro with telegram? Reply here or message me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
11 February, 09:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
im working the bugs out and getting pretty good with it. just need more to connect with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
September Pro @LateSeptember
Hey Bill, I've been on telegram since Parler shut down to follow Sidney and Lin but it's a bit confusing how it is supposed to work and seems like it often gets overloaded with info quickly so it's hard to find or sort anything; anyway, I've just followed you here and I'm there with same handle if you need more connections (not sure if that's what you meant)?
09:48 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LateSeptember in this post can reply
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
11 February, 11:09
In response September Pro to her Publication
just sent you a message.

September Pro @LateSeptember
11 February, 11:47
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
Shoot, I can't see any message but this is the part that's difficult for me to understand. I can see where I can send a message or or join a chat but there are not a lot of options on the mobile app that I can figure out