Patriotic One @Patriotic1
Repeated attempts to have this site removed only for X support to say to others they saw no issues, til we pushed it farther.

Meanwhile idiots like @doqholliday are off worried about whereabouts of JFK JR and click farming. I thought this was about the fucking kids not gettin your jollies off with "comms" and bullshit datefagging?

fucking big accounts make me sick. use platform for self enrichment? that what this "war" has become. FUCK YOU

keep worring about shit that do not matter. hypocrisy of "the fam" is on full display.
02:22 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 December, 02:33
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Yeah I could never get my X account back, either. Just gotta plug away, anyway. Looking at what others are doing can be sickening. But this hurts us, because our energy leaves us and goes to them GRRRRR! When we just focus on ourselves, and what we are doing to help the cause, there is a nice bubble formed around us--a protection of our God-given energy. We dont have to peer outside of our bubble--we get to stay in our own energy which is constantly replenished. This creates distance from outside forces, and we begin to feel more peaceful. It creates more energy to carry on GOD BLESS YOU and thank you for your work Patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 December, 02:47
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Im prolly paying off some karmic debt or some shit? idk but i dont think a "TY" feels appropriate but i appreciate the sentiment.

i just never wanted to do any of this perv hunting again. it hard on the head.
Grown ass man sitting here in tears cause this shreds my soul. callin it a night

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396