Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 December, 07:49
I tried to post a video on here twice and it's being censored. It's called "The Great Taking". I found it on Dustin Nemos's Rumble channel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
18 December, 08:01
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
https://
youtu.be/dk3AVceraTI?si=piA6-8m-8mS11hP6

It's also on YouTube 🙌
Very good video by
David Webb; He explains in great detail, the system the Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
19 December, 06:44
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Very good movie just came on Netflix: The Bank of Dave. Based on a true story.
A successful British van salesman decides to open a bank that uses local money to fund local enterprises. However, he soon fights an uphill battle as he tries to convince the elite London-based financial authorities to grant him a new bank license.

He’s a good guy that wants to help his community. One of the best movies I’ve seen all year. No bad words, very wholesome. Really gets into the corruptness of bankers.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
Sounds great, I'll check it out! Thxs😊
08:32 PM - Dec 19, 2023
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pndlumswings in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tammy Faye, click on at the bottom under it