Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 December, 07:49
I tried to post a video on here twice and it's being censored. It's called "The Great Taking". I found it on Dustin Nemos's Rumble channel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
https://
youtu.be/dk3AVceraTI?si=piA6-8m-8mS11hP6

It's also on YouTube πŸ™Œ
Very good video by
David Webb; He explains in great detail, the system the Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone...
08:01 PM - Dec 18, 2023
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pndlumswings in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
19 December, 06:44
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Very good movie just came on Netflix: The Bank of Dave. Based on a true story.
A successful British van salesman decides to open a bank that uses local money to fund local enterprises. However, he soon fights an uphill battle as he tries to convince the elite London-based financial authorities to grant him a new bank license.

He’s a good guy that wants to help his community. One of the best movies I’ve seen all year. No bad words, very wholesome. Really gets into the corruptness of bankers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
19 December, 08:32
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Sounds great, I'll check it out! Thxs😊

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 December, 08:03
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
cool!
i wonder why i couldn't share it?
must not have been censored but a glitch?

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
18 December, 08:04
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I'm not sure, but I split the link and did a screenshot just in case😁