Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I tried to post a video on here twice and it's being censored. It's called "The Great Taking". I found it on Dustin Nemos's Rumble channel.
07:49 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
18 December, 08:01
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
https://
youtu.be/dk3AVceraTI?si=piA6-8m-8mS11hP6

It's also on YouTube 🙌
Very good video by
David Webb; He explains in great detail, the system the Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 December, 08:03
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
cool!
i wonder why i couldn't share it?
must not have been censored but a glitch?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
19 December, 06:44
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Very good movie just came on Netflix: The Bank of Dave. Based on a true story.
A successful British van salesman decides to open a bank that uses local money to fund local enterprises. However, he soon fights an uphill battle as he tries to convince the elite London-based financial authorities to grant him a new bank license.

He’s a good guy that wants to help his community. One of the best movies I’ve seen all year. No bad words, very wholesome. Really gets into the corruptness of bankers.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 December, 07:58
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Chapter 0-8 Audio Book u tub
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Great Taking Audiobook - Chapter 0 - Prologue - YouTube

The Great Taking is perhaps one of the most important books to come out in the last 50 years. Get the full book here at thegreattaking dot com. “For everythi...

18 December, 07:59
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Awesome!!! Thank you!!!😃