CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 December, 12:31
gen flynn just turned republican with trump after a lifetime of being a democrat

if flynn with fbi? double agent?

or triple agent?

so confusing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 December, 12:37
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I Don't Trust Him, Never did since the hole sindny p. Thingy
But That Just my own assessment/vibes
Imho, he flip flops more than a fish out of Water
js

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 December, 12:42
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
DIR attack on Maui = DS attack on Maui = Gen Flynn's brother is stationed in Hawaii = DS brothers= what a "coincidence" = Maui disaster

https://www.civilbeat.org/...

19 December, 01:07
I sem to recall a shit tone of Money to the tune of 250 mil went missing under S. Powell /G. Flin flam man an Crew
Lynnwood was making a sink of it in 2019 or 2020 cant rem the date exactly

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 December, 01:08
Yes, I remember that, and Lin Wood got a lot of flack for pointing out mike flynn and sidney powell's serious issues

19 December, 01:11
Fishy, And the American people got fooked on that one TOO
wasn't it Called Stop the steal tour?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
exactly!

I keep hearing that there are double and triple agents

some are Paytriots

but Lin Wood does not ask for money on tours!
01:26 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it