CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
gen flynn just turned republican with trump after a lifetime of being a democrat

if flynn with fbi? double agent?

or triple agent?

so confusing.
12:31 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
19 December, 01:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
No need to distract yourself with such things. There is no way to know, so just let it simply play out.

Prepare to protect your family and neighborhood so that if the need arises the problem is taken care quickly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 December, 01:29
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
totally agree with you

but sometimes it all hits since so much going on that last year and year before did not make sense, but I see it now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 December, 12:42
Imagine the enemy

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 December, 01:07
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
lol true that

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 December, 12:39
Well for what it's worth here's what Mike Gill thinks about Flynn... https://rumble.com/v41xw97...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 December, 12:41
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
https://www.civilbeat.org/...

DIR attack on Maui = DS attack on Maui = Gen Flynn's brother is stationed in Hawaii = DS brothers= what a "coincidence" = Maui disaster

Traci Evers @Evers6
19 December, 06:17
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
It’s definitely a mind trip. I don’t think anyone knows what to think any more. Maybe that’s the plan?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 December, 12:37
I Don't Trust Him, Never did since the hole sindny p. Thingy
But That Just my own assessment/vibes
Imho, he flip flops more than a fish out of Water
js

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 December, 12:40
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
https://rumble.com/v41xw97... Check this one out...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 December, 12:42
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
DIR attack on Maui = DS attack on Maui = Gen Flynn's brother is stationed in Hawaii = DS brothers= what a "coincidence" = Maui disaster

https://www.civilbeat.org/...

arba happihr @arba
19 December, 12:46
I'm not positive about Flynn.
I have heard several things about him.
Not very good either.
I heard M. Flynn tried to get rid of Trump .
and child trafficking
I guess we will one day find out the truth

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 December, 12:57
In response arba happihr to her Publication