Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 09:58
Nana's question is:
Are those men guarding Biden Rent-A-Cops or Secret Service cause they look more like Rent-A-Cops!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
18 December, 02:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hollywood...'tales from the crypt'...Bidens dead...lizards acting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
19 December, 04:53
Never watched 'scary crapola'. a 'crypt' is where you place the dead, which is why I stated, ..'tales from the crypt' . Biden been dirt for 4+years. and he wont be doing a 'Lazarus come forth' from WH. Lizards are real. They eat bugs, which is why they want bugs in humans food supply

19 December, 11:43
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Nana never watched scary stuff as a kid and still dont.
Never never watched vampire movies. I thought they were real when I was a kid and they were the only thing that my Dad could not protect me from.

As it turns out, I was right.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
19 December, 09:08
I could never watch any of that stuff!

19 December, 04:32
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Couldn't stand the Twilight Zone either it freaked me out even as a kid.