Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 09:58
Nana's question is:
Are those men guarding Biden Rent-A-Cops or Secret Service cause they look more like Rent-A-Cops!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
18 December, 02:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hollywood...'tales from the crypt'...Bidens dead...lizards acting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 December, 08:34
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Nana never could watch that show.

19 December, 04:53
Never watched 'scary crapola'. a 'crypt' is where you place the dead, which is why I stated, ..'tales from the crypt' . Biden been dirt for 4+years. and he wont be doing a 'Lazarus come forth' from WH. Lizards are real. They eat bugs, which is why they want bugs in humans food supply

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana never watched scary stuff as a kid and still dont.
Never never watched vampire movies. I thought they were real when I was a kid and they were the only thing that my Dad could not protect me from.

As it turns out, I was right.
11:43 PM - Dec 19, 2023
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
20 December, 12:01
YUP, your soul said NO. You listened to that still BIG VOICE and followed your 'gut instinct' lol
We were never meant to be followers of evil. It just doesnt resonate with us. We see thru it.