CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
JACK WAS’NT NIMBLE , JACK WAS’NT QUICK, JACK HUNG HIMSELF OVER A TREASON TRICK !!!!!!
09:39 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 07:01
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Q. SH = HANNITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 04:51
chinese new year. fck you jack

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 10:51
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
LOVE IT ❤️

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 10:02
CIA ASSHAT HANNITY !!!! I FOOLED ALL THE TRUMP PEOPLE !!!! BUT I WEAR MY BOSSES PIN !

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
13 February, 06:47
i never liked or watched SH but other than C-A is he a pedo. too?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 February, 10:00
It seriously seems unfair to give them a quick death. But I would relish too much their torture. And then would I be any better? Will have to be enough to have their confession and ample proof to WAKE the masses then watch an execution. And then PROCEED TO TEAR DOWN EVERYTHING THEY CREATED IN THIS LIFE SO THAT THEIR MEMORY IS ALWAYS AND ONLY TIED, BOUND FOR EVER TO THEIR BEING THE WORST MONSTERS HUMANITY HAS EVER ENCOUNTERED.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 February, 09:42
Can we torture dickheads like this cause a bullet to the head seems too quick

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 02:24
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
LIKE HOW YOU THINK !

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 09:40
THEY SEE IT ALL JACKY BOY !!!!