JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 February, 09:32
This extra time that we have been afforded to wake the sleepyheads has been very instructive. I am noting just how much this diseased system has negatively impacted generations upon generations of God's children. I am hard-pressed to meet anyone who isn't damaged in some measurable way, especially our women who we largely failed to protect as little girls. This sick cycle ends here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
I will be praying for her!🙏
09:37 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
13 February, 09:12
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
we may find out Hilton is a bloodline family, which are purposly sent to covens to continue the mind control

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
13 February, 09:11
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
about that. I understand shes laughing at us. she been a part of the Nikki Hilton married that Rockefeller sadist satanic crap. A CHOICE she made! like Anderson cooper. Hes from a bloodline family. His young brother was a blood sacrifice. He CHOSE the name, everyone knew he is Gloris Vanderbuilts son and he chose the greed, status, job all of it. I know a survivor who got out of SRA raped from age 6 by John Brennan born into a bloodline family, vaginally started to be prepared at 4 to be the highest a female can go in a coven family. she chose Jesus