JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This extra time that we have been afforded to wake the sleepyheads has been very instructive. I am noting just how much this diseased system has negatively impacted generations upon generations of God's children. I am hard-pressed to meet anyone who isn't damaged in some measurable way, especially our women who we largely failed to protect as little girls. This sick cycle ends here.
09:32 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 February, 07:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I feel sad and hurt about
Hampstead Christ Church Case.

We watched our chidren exposing
the satanic rituals and could not
rescued them.

Our children made the right choice.

Earth🌎is no longer the place
enables crime against humanity.
🙏✨Q👣🦁💖💖💖🪖🛰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 February, 07:10
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
ebay🌀promotion @0:59
https://youtu.be/cAvgk_02f...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
11 February, 01:36
Every single person on this planet has been touched by crimes against humanity committed by the cabal in one way or another over the last century. Taxes, trafficking, vaccinations, preplanned wars, false flags and the list probably goes on and on.

Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ @Cliff33Q
11 February, 01:07
exactly brother, exactly. SEE SOMETHING...SAY SOMETHING. We'll never let this happen again.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 10:48
Nana will be your 18 again, these 17's are quite everywhere.
It is beyond what most of us woman can even imagine in our wildest imagination what these men and women have gone thr from their early childhood in exposure to evil.
They were tortured and close to death constantantly until their little souls were quite literally too fractured to feel at all Nana would think.
They have NEVER had any moral compass that knew good to guide them.
I am sure most all of them also lived in the constant fear of death with all the other children they saw tortured and killed. Sad

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
11 February, 10:37
Finally...some words about The Pink Elephant! in the room BLM needs to take it DOWN. The country elected a black president so may be a problem but certainly not systemic. Most of our sports heroes along with entertainment et al are African Americans. Even mixed race stats are only about 30% of our population. WOMEN are 51% of our poulation and yet we've never had a woman president. From millenia up to now, we have been trafficked,assaulted, raped,i mpreganated against our will ,enslaved ,both literally and financially, beaten, tortured and murdered. Final slight, taking our hard earne

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
11 February, 10:20
Your blessed heart ... but its women, the men and the children. We all suffered, we are all in this together and we will never let this happen again. We are soul family and we are in this together 😇🙏🏻

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
11 February, 09:52
Amen!
and so we say...you so much as look at my children wrong, I will poke your fucken eyes out. Have a great day.

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
11 February, 09:39
yes. our children have been damaged. however i think its been worse on the boys. their maturity has been stunted and personalitys have been feminized. we are not developing young men. just gamer bots.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 February, 09:37
I will be praying for her!🙏

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
13 February, 09:11
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
about that. I understand shes laughing at us. she been a part of the Nikki Hilton married that Rockefeller sadist satanic crap. A CHOICE she made! like Anderson cooper. Hes from a bloodline family. His young brother was a blood sacrifice. He CHOSE the name, everyone knew he is Gloris Vanderbuilts son and he chose the greed, status, job all of it. I know a survivor who got out of SRA raped from age 6 by John Brennan born into a bloodline family, vaginally started to be prepared at 4 to be the highest a female can go in a coven family. she chose Jesus

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
13 February, 09:12
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
we may find out Hilton is a bloodline family, which are purposly sent to covens to continue the mind control

Laurie Hanmore @Lotexaspatriot
11 February, 09:35
please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sue Felizzi @Suehorse
11 February, 09:35
Your thoughts ring oh so true, fellow patriot, JFKJF. The healing begins. Hope you & yours are doing well! 🇺🇸🐸🙏🏻

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
11 February, 09:33
🙏🕊️