Kay Cee @Hippychick90
18 December, 11:41
My housemate is probably the only person in the world that wants to go back to feeding his dog dry processed food, for two reasons; money and he thinks it's causing his leg problem. (He plays rough and hurt himself and he refuses x-rays because they cost too much)

First off, money should be no object when it comes to your pets, if it is, you do not deserve one. Secondly, processed foods cause arthritis, farmers dog is all natural ingredients.

This kinda stupidity is what needs to die off, seriously 🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
It is no different for pets than people.

Veterinary is a scam just like western medicine is a scam

No vaccine is beneficial including rabies. They all implant diseases.

Processed food is bad.
11:49 PM - Dec 18, 2023
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
19 December, 07:45 (E)
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
My dog's vaccine injury and then death was part of my awakening to the corrupt medical establishment. I spent countless hours researching, trying to help my sweet dog. This was 2014.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
19 December, 07:33
They asked me if i wanted the aids vaxx for cats bcs cats have aids now🤣

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 December, 07:30
Everyone needs to question their vets. Ask for titers to be done to see if further vaccines like rabies is needed.