Kay Cee @Hippychick90
My housemate is probably the only person in the world that wants to go back to feeding his dog dry processed food, for two reasons; money and he thinks it's causing his leg problem. (He plays rough and hurt himself and he refuses x-rays because they cost too much)

First off, money should be no object when it comes to your pets, if it is, you do not deserve one. Secondly, processed foods cause arthritis, farmers dog is all natural ingredients.

This kinda stupidity is what needs to die off, seriously 🤦‍♀️
11:41 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Hippychick90 in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 December, 12:32
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I agree completely. Wanna hear some hardcore stupidity? My brother is the type that non stop tells other people what to do and always preaching about health, and he is a total narcissist. Tonight my fiancé was asked by my mom to please install this oven hood at my brothers bc he doesn’t have on and they can’t cook in the house bc he’s sensitive to fumes and makes him sick. The first thing out of my brothers mouth was asking if he had any pills, and then he pulls out some coke and asked my fiancé if he wanted to do a line?? LIKE WTF??? How dare he assume that we would EVER want to put that poison in our bodies or be around anyone that does. Haven’t seen my brother in a year… and it was sickening. I’m so disgusted to even be related to him at this point. What a miserable human being.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
19 December, 12:41
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🙏He's on his own path and will learn his own consequences. Do not judge him, because he may have mental pain that he has not expressed. It's what causes a lot of people to do what they do on a serious bad level. Pray for him instead. God's Will Be Done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
19 December, 03:24
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
That's sad. I'm sorry :(

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 December, 11:49
It is no different for pets than people.

Veterinary is a scam just like western medicine is a scam

No vaccine is beneficial including rabies. They all implant diseases.

Processed food is bad.

memes matter @NoComment
19 December, 07:33
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
They asked me if i wanted the aids vaxx for cats bcs cats have aids now🤣

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
19 December, 07:45 (E)
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
My dog's vaccine injury and then death was part of my awakening to the corrupt medical establishment. I spent countless hours researching, trying to help my sweet dog. This was 2014.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
18 December, 11:46
Pets have a serious threat right now;
Klaus Schwaub, WEF, has mandated
all pets be destroyed.

Poor nations are paid $5 pet to kill them.
Elite bloggers suggest eating your pets.

A Vet raised alarm that ONLY RABIES Shots
are safe for Pets... All else will hurt/kill them.

We ALL need to be cautious on EVERYTHING
we feed our pets, just like we are w/OUR
food being tampered with.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
18 December, 11:51
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I know. Like we offered to help pay for the food, but he's stingy with money. And now he's making a whole bunch of excuses. It's sad