JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 February, 09:32
This extra time that we have been afforded to wake the sleepyheads has been very instructive. I am noting just how much this diseased system has negatively impacted generations upon generations of God's children. I am hard-pressed to meet anyone who isn't damaged in some measurable way, especially our women who we largely failed to protect as little girls. This sick cycle ends here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana will be your 18 again, these 17's are quite everywhere.
It is beyond what most of us woman can even imagine in our wildest imagination what these men and women have gone thr from their early childhood in exposure to evil.
They were tortured and close to death constantantly until their little souls were quite literally too fractured to feel at all Nana would think.
They have NEVER had any moral compass that knew good to guide them.
I am sure most all of them also lived in the constant fear of death with all the other children they saw tortured and killed. Sad
10:48 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it