Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 December, 08:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
not buying this. For atleast a yr he pushed those vaccines...even when all the info was public about it killing people..he still pushed it. Went onto Hannity or some talk show and said he got the Pfizer jab and a booster..which we know he didnt. thats what upset me the most...that he flat out lied to us that he got it. He didnt. the fact is he knew it was killing people. He is on social media every single day. Dan is the social media king of digging....oh Trump knew alright. The question is.....WHY? This is the only thing about him that has really turned me from him..and that will NEVER change. I support him because I know he is apart of the plan..he is all we got right now but the push of these bio-weapons is unforgivable. If he didnt know....then he should say so..it isnt for her to say it. It is him that NEEDS to say it. Everyone has made excuses for him. There are none. Big pharma can push it and be evil but Trump pushed it and he is a saint. Nope....he is guilty.
02:18 PM - Dec 18, 2023
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it