trueblue @trueblue
🗣️ Opening my throat chakra fully has been one of the main goals for myself in 2023. Started off not making much progress but by the last half of the year I just took leap of faith after leap of faith. One of those leaps of faith led me to friend @Lauren_M_Bradley outside of social media. Building a friendship with her has ramped up my ascension in such a way I can’t even explain. She is another piece to the puzzle whether your ego allows you to consider that or not. Just like Trump, Just like Q, Just like Shane, She holds a key and you are doing yourself a disservice if you don’t at least look with an open mind and heart. Don’t miss out on God’s story because your human mind wants you to stay safe and not be “wrong”.

TAKE THE LEAP OF FAITH, WE’LL CATCH YOU!
12:26 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
19 April, 07:57
In response trueblue to his Publication
So very beautiful to say thank you for uplifting Lauren. I’m going to try the yoga.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
18 December, 12:26
Throat Chakra Yoga | 20-Minute Yoga Practice - YouTube

Join me for this 21-minute yoga practice designed to balance your energetic and physical body. In this session, we bring focus to the 5th Chakra or the Throa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 December, 12:30
You're so sweet sister 💗 I'm so proud of how far you have come!!! Such an artist and an angel 😇 💖