Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 December, 05:16
Outrage as transgender woman Melody Wiseheart, 50, competes against TEENAGERS in Canadian swim meet 'and shares changing room with terrified girls' | Daily Mail..

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
15 December, 06:43
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Someone go in there and break both his knee caps problem solved

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Even one broken knee would stop him from competing for a while and who knows, maybe a beating would convince him to give up this charade. Just saying, but maybe broken knees aren't the answer, but some backlash is needed in order to protect the girls.
These girls are being traumatized, life changing. I hope they figure out some way to band together to stop him from intimidating them. Turn the tables on these sickos, intimidate them. There is strength in numbers.
They could circle the guy and taunt him, or just circle him and glare at hm. Would that be a crime?
Maybe in this day and age, but anyway cowards can't handle much.
07:11 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
16 December, 08:24
In response Every Time to her Publication
Too many are out there acting insane with no consequences
A beat down would wake some of these idiots up some on the other hand will need to be executed

I do not allow idiot behavior in public around me - I step up and put them in check because I can and They must know we the people will not be walked on anymore

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 December, 03:48 (E)
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I'm an average size woman and when I was younger, I was able to stand up to grown, average size men and I actually scared them off (without ever raising a futile, feminine-size hand)
I think I used to have a mighty growl.
Anyway, I did learn that usually* the biggest bullies are the biggest cowards.
Of course, I was lucky and didn't run into any completely insane people like today.
So violence, especially from 'our side' (the innocent folk who will be blamed and punished) isn't going to help. A solution would be to enforce the existing laws which do protect innocent people or pass new laws, to wit, pass sane laws and take the chains off law enforcement and increase city, town, county police and sheriff numbers.
But no federal force, which would increase the fed government's power, so forget that! Hmmm, maybe decrease federal power a bit?