Night Hawk @NightVision
15 December, 02:12
Southern England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 They are spraying the skies every day all over the world and people still think this is a conspiracy theory

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 December, 02:22
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
Oh yes, it's a nightmare here, I'm in the UK southeast and always spotting these! Occasionally we'll have a clear day, then you go out at night and see them criss/crossing the whole sky and next day it's so gloomy! Most of this last summer was spent under a cloudy sky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Hawk @NightVision
15 December, 02:25
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
It's the same way here in the States as well. I believe this is a global operation for the establishment. We are having a problem with a 100-day cough that people are getting and I'm wondering if this is what is causing it.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
100 day cough? What a surprise! A cough is a detox, as the body can heal itself naturally. U just have to get to the root cause. And spraying cr@p in the skies is a good bet!
03:39 PM - Dec 15, 2023
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Nicolson, click on at the bottom under it