Night Hawk @NightVision
15 December, 02:12
Southern England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 They are spraying the skies every day all over the world and people still think this is a conspiracy theory

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 December, 02:22
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
Oh yes, it's a nightmare here, I'm in the UK southeast and always spotting these! Occasionally we'll have a clear day, then you go out at night and see them criss/crossing the whole sky and next day it's so gloomy! Most of this last summer was spent under a cloudy sky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Hawk @NightVision
It's the same way here in the States as well. I believe this is a global operation for the establishment. We are having a problem with a 100-day cough that people are getting and I'm wondering if this is what is causing it.
02:25 PM - Dec 15, 2023
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NightVision in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 December, 03:39
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
100 day cough? What a surprise! A cough is a detox, as the body can heal itself naturally. U just have to get to the root cause. And spraying cr@p in the skies is a good bet!