PLEASE
DON'T
EVER
WEAR
⚠️ APPLE AIR PODS!!! ☢️ RADIATION WARNING ☢️

FYI, ALL "SmartPhones" emit radiation.
Can't wait for Q-Phones 😹🇺🇸🪖

@ EstherSpeaksTruth 🎥 42 second vid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
14 December, 04:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Me too Kat~
Can't wait for the Q-Phones.

Until then I use a 5G ULTRA Tachyon Phone Disk stuck on our cell phones (besides other EMF cancelling stuff from them-LOL)...

Desc from Advanced Tachyon Technologies site:
"The Tachyon 5G ULTRA Micro-Disk is a powerful solution designed to transform disruptive 5G mmWave patterns and EMFs into a coherent, positive, and life-enhancing field, offering protection for you and your loved ones."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
I also personally know 2 gals who use to keep their cell phones in their bra and got breast cancer.
Also a gal next door use to have a pet sitting business, always on her phone up against her ear. She got benign brain tumors, had to re-learn how to walk.
I had warned her many times about radiation (& her brain tumors) from her phone. She didn't listen. She then got thyroid cancer. Now her brain tumors as returned again. Still using her phone against her ear.
04:54 PM - Dec 14, 2023
In response Dars Dragon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DarsDragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dars Dragon, click on at the bottom under it