FYI, ALL "SmartPhones" emit radiation.
Can't wait for Q-Phones 😹🇺🇸🪖

@ EstherSpeaksTruth 🎥 42 second vid
01:34 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 December, 08:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Place you phone in a Faraday case/ cover when carrying your phone. Most women's coats have a pocket in the chest to carry a phone. This can lead to breast cancer. Get a protector sleeve to put over the phone before putting the phone in that pocket. Guys too, protect your lower body by using a protector in your pants pockets. Use speaker phone instead of holding the phone to your ear. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
14 December, 04:44
Me too Kat~
Can't wait for the Q-Phones.

Until then I use a 5G ULTRA Tachyon Phone Disk stuck on our cell phones (besides other EMF cancelling stuff from them-LOL)...

Desc from Advanced Tachyon Technologies site:
"The Tachyon 5G ULTRA Micro-Disk is a powerful solution designed to transform disruptive 5G mmWave patterns and EMFs into a coherent, positive, and life-enhancing field, offering protection for you and your loved ones."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
14 December, 04:54
In response Dars Dragon to her Publication
I also personally know 2 gals who use to keep their cell phones in their bra and got breast cancer.
Also a gal next door use to have a pet sitting business, always on her phone up against her ear. She got benign brain tumors, had to re-learn how to walk.
I had warned her many times about radiation (& her brain tumors) from her phone. She didn't listen. She then got thyroid cancer. Now her brain tumors as returned again. Still using her phone against her ear.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 December, 03:21
best not eat bananas then either. anything that puts off a signal will produce radiation. i am speaking and i bet most people are holding their phones looking at this.... ever put your phone in your pocket? but these lil things gonna cook ya huh? pick your battles people.
https://youtu.be/bIoboS0Sr...
Bananas are Radioactive! - YouTube

Bananas are RadioactiveBananas are slightly radioactive because they are rich in potassium, and one of its natural isotopes (variants) is potassium-40, which...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 December, 03:24
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Indeed 📱 Everyone is free to choose
how they safeguard their health.

https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/r...

https://www.fda.gov/radiat...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
14 December, 03:00
Yes indeed!
I've noticed if I hold my phone for any length of time, it makes my joints hurt (wireless mouse does the same thing).
I have a phone pillow so I dont have to hold it.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 December, 03:14
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yeppers.

I ditched my wireless/battery mouse
for a wired one.
Hurts less & I can't stand changing batteries!
They're poison to Earth ❤️🌎😻