Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
I've been standing watch over my sweet Mama since 7AM this morning. She's 99 years old and her congestive heart failure is placing her in a lot of pain. EMS and VFD came out to check her vitals and offered her a ride to the ER. She declined (as I knew she would). There's really nothing the hospital can do FOR her that I'm not already doing. Keep her comfortable, hold her sweet hand and pray that God will let her stay a little longer with us. It's the greatest honor of my lifetime to be her live-in caregiver for her final days on the earth. She's loved by all who know her. Through her lifetime, she's been a living vessel of love and hope to all who know her. I listen to this song every day - it is the child of God that I long to be. Prayers that her life will continue to be a beacon of love and mercy through our Lord Jesus Christ. No matter whether she is here with us or in Heaven with our Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gaither Vocal Band, Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - I Then Shall Live (Live) - YouTube

Gaither Vocal Band, Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - Official Video for “I Then Shall Live (Live)", available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD ‘GVB & EHSS: Toge...

01:44 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply
SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
13 December, 02:49
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396