Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Dark to Light

Pedophile is arrested over vile plot to rape a baby boy to celebrate his BIRTHDAY

Dennis Allen Gaal, 49, thought he was meeting a fellow pervert in a hotel room in Chattanooga, TN, to abuse a 10-month-old boy on Monday, but instead police were waiting for him.

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
05:58 PM - Dec 12, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 December, 08:35
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Castrate that puppy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
13 December, 01:17
He never would have made it out of that hotel room, probably why I would never have been accepted in law enforcement. Caught “red handed” calls for immediate justice. No last meal, either. But since my law isn’t a legal one, those in prison, will end him. They don’t want his kind around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 December, 12:58
KILL it at GITMO what ya gonna do feed it via fako devil money for decades.

13 December, 08:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I hope he gets all he deserves and warn him not to drop the soap!😊

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
12 December, 07:56
What a sick twisted Phuq!!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 December, 07:27
Sickening

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
12 December, 07:23
I have an idea!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 December, 06:47
Mill stone time!

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
12 December, 06:29
He has a 2001 case that is easy to find.

12 December, 06:32
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I hope he gets everything he deserves, including his stay in prison! Don't drop the soap!!!