Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 December, 04:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 December, 04:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Selling children online. Etsy, Walmart, Wayfair, where else? This country has been taken by satanic organizations by blackmail, bribery, and debauchery among other evils. Pray!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 December, 08:44
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Freemasons = illiluminati = satanists

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
12 December, 09:52
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
FREEMASONS = WHITEHATS
ILLUMINATI WAS THE FRONT TO SHOW US.
THE ILLUMINATI - HOLLYWOOD FRONT
SHOWING US -
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN OR DO YOU WANT TO KEEP POSTING THINGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT?

12 December, 10:06
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I know more than you think. Maybe it is you that needs to look inside. There are no white hats saving you. We are the white hats.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
12 December, 10:16
REALLY? Well your posts do not reflect that.
You still post about the fake elections/ government etc.
I never said anyone was going to save us.
Not the WHITE HATS or JESUS .
But the WHITE HATS can put an end to the HONEY TRAPS and the INFILTRATION on these platforms.
Do you have any idea whats going on here?

We need to save ourselves - I know how that works.

12 December, 10:18
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
The freemasons are the satanists. Go undercover and find out for yourself. There are some of us infiltrating. Not all are bad but to get high enough, you have to do satanic rituals and eventually hurt children and other people. Something i will not do even to infiltrate and destroy it. I do not judge but for me, the ends never justify the means.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
I seen a quote by someone saying “Not all Freemasons are satanist, but all satanist are Freemasons” and I believe that to be true.
I work with a 75 year old 32nd degree mason, who has the ring and all seeing eye tattooed on his forearm, if he is evil then he is the devil himself because you would never guess it. One of the nicest guys I have ever meet. He was head of the blue lodge in Ft St John BC at one time. He did say that the 33rd degrees of BC meet once a year in Vancouver.
In my opinion they have been infiltrated, but the lodges with prominent money people. Not all lodges and masons are bad.
12:49 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheCanaughtian in this post can reply
12 December, 02:13
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Hi Dan

The rituals required for each degree are escalating in darkness.

They are trained to appear as christians and philanthropists and they swear an oath of secrecy agreeing to unthinkable dismemberment at every level.

Possible to integrate but. To get to 33rd degree, you have to take a toddler boy bride in ceremony

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
12 December, 02:28
From what my friend tells me you elevate levels by learning and being tested on history.
There’s is different colour lodges for the different levels.
The secrecy thing is definitely a thing as it’s hard to get anything out of him, but I throw little bits at him and get little bits back.