Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
12 December, 10:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
They all need to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 December, 10:32
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
GITMO the shit out of every one of them. : ) THEN on to hell they go. Dead pedos don't reoffend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noelle Noelle @Noelle
12 December, 09:33
I just sent Esty email...

12 December, 09:34
In response Noelle Noelle to her Publication
GOOD!!! They all need to be shut down.

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
12 December, 09:22
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

12 December, 09:23
In response Noelle Noelle to her Publication
GITMO them all. Make killing pedos at GITMO GREAT AGAIN>

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 December, 06:23
Search human cages wtf

11 December, 06:24
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Holy shit, ETSY going DOWN> you know that is a depiction of what they really do.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 December, 04:31
This pisses me off so much my head is ready to explode!!!

11 December, 04:33
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
FK YES< that is why I have TRIED to help info wise for over thirty years, at this point. DEAD pedos don't reoffend. I hope DJT and real mil hangs every last one of these fk pos demons.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
11 December, 04:27
🙏❤️🤗🕊️GOD will handle all of these evil demons. They won't be able to hide from GOD'S wrath. Vengeance is mine, saith the LORD.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 December, 04:19
Selling children online. Etsy, Walmart, Wayfair, where else? This country has been taken by satanic organizations by blackmail, bribery, and debauchery among other evils. Pray!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 December, 04:30
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Amazon too is what I heard.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 December, 08:44
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Freemasons = illiluminati = satanists