Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 February, 06:55
I travel a bit and the most public Q support I've ever seen on signs and windows, stickers, graffiti in bathrooms etc is in Flathead Valley, Montana. Just sayin'. Love you MT Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
10 February, 07:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
cheers from Bozeman!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Yay!! So glad to see a Bozemanite on here. Lived there 25 yrs. and most my Bozeman peeps are still so asleep. Bring the truth.
08:26 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
11 February, 08:30
In response Beck Step to her Publication
statewide mask mandate over tomorrow. lets hope Gallatin Co doesnt step in to override!!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
11 February, 08:40
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Its about time. And I pray Bozeman does the right thing. Loved that place until it was taken over by so many liberals. Maybe it will change soon. You guys freezing like us here in Wyoming? We are at -35 right now. 🤣