AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 December, 10:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 December, 11:03 (E)
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
What is it going to take for the masses to awaken to the reality of crimes against children?
🙏 Dear God Almighty help us to protect the children from evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 December, 11:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Could it be that we are waiting for the general population to "wake up" but in reality they are fully taken over by evil, willingly or not, and they will never wake up.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
I believe there is a large percentage of our population that is on the verge of awakening. Just what exactly will trigger the mass awakening remains to be seen. We have each been awakened at different times by different things. I am happy to say my Obama Loving sister has awakened and I would have bet money that she either never would or would be the very last. If she can awaken there is hope for many others!
11:40 AM - Dec 12, 2023 (E)
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it