Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
12 December, 02:22
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
"I didn't have sex with teenager, I was home after Pizza Express in Woking"

His press team can now re-jig his last interview statement.

"I didn't misbehave with those children.
I was home after Pizza Express in Ukraine."

There, saved the royals a few quid from the pedo defence fund.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 December, 11:35
What that fake prince Andrew does to children is not misbehaving, itโ€™s criminal sex assault.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 December, 11:03 (E)
What is it going to take for the masses to awaken to the reality of crimes against children?
๐Ÿ™ Dear God Almighty help us to protect the children from evil.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
12 December, 02:04 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
My phone started to glitch, showing lack of memory, app shut down.

I go to check Storage Files, to delete and free up space.

I discover photos on my phone, that I have never seen before.

I have NO Fuckin' idea,
NO clue how the FUCK they got there.

Here ARE Two:

What The Fuck!

To Whomever:
Jesus Rebukes
Fucktoid Evildoers!
Father God HAS YOUR
Fucking Number!
โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ

Expensive Large Pizzas
Sold On Esty.

Children Eating Expensive Pizza On Esty.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
12 December, 02:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
IMHO, there has to be a solution if you want people to wake up. It makes no sense telling people about all these egregious atrocities and then nothing happens because then you are normalizing it and causing people to be powerless ("well there is nothing I can do, we know this is going on, these people are still doing x, y, and z"). There was a time when well-meaning people were telling everyone about all the adverse outcomes from childhood abuse they were experiencing. The intention is good, but if you do not have the support systems in place (access to care, appropriate care, trusted care providers, etc.) then you may be doing more harm then good. I suspect these are the scenarios those working in the background are evaluating in regards to timing.