AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 December, 10:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
What is it going to take for the masses to awaken to the reality of crimes against children?
🙏 Dear God Almighty help us to protect the children from evil.
11:03 AM - Dec 12, 2023 (E)
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
12 December, 02:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
IMHO, there has to be a solution if you want people to wake up. It makes no sense telling people about all these egregious atrocities and then nothing happens because then you are normalizing it and causing people to be powerless ("well there is nothing I can do, we know this is going on, these people are still doing x, y, and z"). There was a time when well-meaning people were telling everyone about all the adverse outcomes from childhood abuse they were experiencing. The intention is good, but if you do not have the support systems in place (access to care, appropriate care, trusted care providers, etc.) then you may be doing more harm then good. I suspect these are the scenarios those working in the background are evaluating in regards to timing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 December, 03:22
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
It is highly complex and extremely difficult. People will not be able to ignore it much longer. Especially, when those involved are executed for their crimes.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
12 December, 02:04 (E)
My phone started to glitch, showing lack of memory, app shut down.

I go to check Storage Files, to delete and free up space.

I discover photos on my phone, that I have never seen before.

I have NO Fuckin' idea,
NO clue how the FUCK they got there.

Here ARE Two:

What The Fuck!

To Whomever:
Jesus Rebukes
Fucktoid Evildoers!
Father God HAS YOUR
Fucking Number!
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Expensive Large Pizzas
Sold On Esty.

Children Eating Expensive Pizza On Esty.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 December, 06:55
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
The children each have one eye closed, another evil symbol.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
12 December, 11:47
Poverty will get their attention.

Hijacking ALL screens to show only evidence of the babyrapers seems to me the only way to smack the mindmeld off of them.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 December, 12:06
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Losing access to bank accounts would certainly begin to awaken many.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 December, 11:19
Could it be that we are waiting for the general population to "wake up" but in reality they are fully taken over by evil, willingly or not, and they will never wake up.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 December, 11:40 (E)
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I believe there is a large percentage of our population that is on the verge of awakening. Just what exactly will trigger the mass awakening remains to be seen. We have each been awakened at different times by different things. I am happy to say my Obama Loving sister has awakened and I would have bet money that she either never would or would be the very last. If she can awaken there is hope for many others!