Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 December, 05:39
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
I don't buy the falling into chaos thing. Never did.

This is playing out, on a preplanned timeline, by whoever is in control. And, chaos is part of that plan. What do you think will happen when a financial collapse occurs?

That is my opinion.

We tend to parrot things just like the leftists do. We are just parotting different things.

It all seems like brainwashing, sometimes.

And, then there are times it seems like a validation of something I was sure is true but had no proof.

That is what the anons and austists provided for me when I stumbled upon them on Twatter, back in the day.

They provided the 'sauce' I so desperately needed to validate my intuition.

I recall asking a question and people wondering who the 'normie' was while others were urging patience with people like me.

I appreciate those who were patient and welcomed me to the group. 🙏🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
12 December, 11:04
My rational mind accepts this.

However; the chaos and ruin to my children's lives that these delays have caused will make it very hard to forgive. When half of your family are in the willfully, stubbornly asleep group and they are demanding that you vaccinate and fluoridate your kids; your sense of compassion for snowflake's feelings is pretty muted.

Why do my kids have to get f'ed over and poisoned so snowflake and migrant kids can prosper?

Merely going by numbers is not the best way to preserve life in the long term.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
12 December, 02:02
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I feel you.

A lot of theories have emerged explaining the "delay".

Many, like this one, make relevant points.

They leave out the most important details.

We were facing an existential risk.

This is a live war against a deeply embedded network that mobilized in 2017 when they realized they too faced an existential risk.

Too many details point to the reality of this.

Civilization is fragile. We had to tread lightly.

How long does a covert war take?

Many in the history books (covert wars) took years to decades, without a satisfactory resolution.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
12 December, 10:18