Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
12 December, 09:41
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Hubby on these and insulin. I pray for him every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
12 December, 09:18
Was put on statins in 2015. Been reading about statin dangers for a while, then a month or so ago, decided to just cut myself off. For the first time in all those years: 2 weeks ago, I put away my walker, no longer need the cane (except on uneven ground outside) and have energy like I used to have back in my 50's again (I'm 74). Life-changer going off it? You betcha!!! I'm SO happy!!!! Brain 'fog' even lifted...yay me : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 December, 07:48
I was prescribed a cholesteral lowering drug. Something inside my head said, Hell To The NO. So, I never took it.

That had to be about 30 years ago.

Don't have a cholesteral problem nor any of the AE's the drug created.

Thank God for my sense of intuitivenesd. As I had no proof the drug was bad. Just a feeling that I shouldn't take it.

Same goes with Premarin. It is made out ofthe urine from pregnant horses. And, many got breast cancer from taking it long term.