COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
nikola 3
ronin19217435
The Beatles band members Paul McCartney and John Lennon showing the Masonic hidden hand gesture

What you can also notice is that the band members are posing with the Eye of Horus, showing the Owl face, Baphomet horns, 666 hand sign and infamous occultist Aleister Crowley is on their album cover.

In my opinion, the Beatles were nothing but a psyop. Everything they did was to push the limits of what was considered acceptable in the 60's. This was the era when the line "I get high with a little help from my friends" could get you banned by the BBC.

I believe that the Beatles deceitfully came to America as decent looking young men, but then led a generation of America's youth to become hippies, sexual degenerates and promote illegal drug usageđź‘Ś
12:28 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
12 December, 01:28
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I think it was one big Tavistock / CIA / MK Uktra handshake between the London music industry and Laurel Canyon / Los Angeles. They cross produced albums in respective studios and broke the boundaries of social engagement with emotions and reactions to “stars” It also included some testing with sound and Hz tuning to create discord. Even occult rituals were used during master recordings so the tracks would bind dark energy. From LA to SF with LSD and more mind control testing and social engineering on the youth. Tangled web indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396