Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 01:17
Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God’s hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 December, 07:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🇺🇸 JUAN O SAVIN

47:36 In our Christian faith, we don’t need cups of divination.
This was not what God wanted.
He wants us to go to him
& we don’t need intermediate instruments;
Ouija boards, Tarot cards. They’re very dangerous.
They ARE tools & very REAL
& you’ll hear from a Spirit but—is it the Spirit of God?
Was this just an oddity of the moment?
No.
It was the TIMING.
It was in the same MINUTE
I didn’t see the message from you until I entered that intersection.
As I was leaving the hood of the police car
there is the note
[from Delora who had been praying for Juan]
“ARE YOU OK?! IS EVERYTHING OK!?”
You had been urged by the Spirit in a very TANGIBLE way.
WOULD GOD HAVE PROTECTED ME
IF DELORA HADN’T RESPONDED OR PRAYED AT THAT MOMENT?
It was a really big bang
it was pretty shocking
it was an explosion
So it’s a marker in my life—WE GOT THIS 🙏🏻

w/Delora & Meri
https://rumble.com/v3zsu1s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 10:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Nana would like to know as well.

About 4 yrs ago when I was just getting started in uncovering some of this I started waking up talking out loud saying words and things many times that I did not even know what the words mean.

One of those times, I woke up and told yall about was the time I woke up rolling the word Elohim off my tongue like I knew the language.
I had NEVER ever in my life hear the word much less said it.
It prompted me to look it up.
Same with the word "Monolith" and a few others.
All of this and the visions and things that have happened prompted me to do all this research.

God demanded 5 yrs ago next month that I join this party up until then I was just a content Nana enjoying my grands that had a NDE yrs ago so I was very content in my waiting on my time to go back to God.

I surely had never expected all of this either.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 December, 02:19
EL-OHIM Means "The Shining Ones," who were Worshipped as Gods by our Ancestors.

The Prefix "EL" means "SHINING" and is Used as a Suffix and/or Prefix for those who have Encountered and EXPERIENCED the LIGHT of the Quantum Source WITHIN.

The Word IS-RA-"EL" Means "Shining Ray of Light"

The Various Names of the ANG-"EL"S End with the Suffix "EL"

Archang-"EL" Micha-"EL" Carries the Double-Edged Sword of Truth

Archang-"EL Gabri-"EL" is the Messenger who Announces the Birth of Christ Consciousness

And Many Others

"EL"-IJAH and the Chariot of Fire

EZEKI-"EL" and His Holofractal Vision of Wheels Within Wheels

"EL"-SHADDA is a Hebrew Name for Yahweh

IS-RA-"EL" Means "Shining Ray of Light"

We, as Holofractal Embodiments of the Quantum Source Light that Simultaneously Expresses Itself in Everyone and Everything Everywhere ARE Biological, Bioplasmic "Man" (I) Festations of the Protoplasmic/Photoplasmic ANG-"EL"IC Light of God

08 December, 10:49
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
This is what Nana has said for a long time.
When we come into the powers that God made us as we will be more powerful than any AI even the very crazy advanced they have been using on us.

08 December, 11:56
THAT is the FLIP

A Universal-Personal and Planetary "FQ"

10 December, 11:39
Isn't it ironic in the Stargate series how the biggest threat to humanity wasn't the snakes (Gau'ald), the vampire luciferians (Rafs), or the religious sect (Ori), the most dangerous were the AI/human (Replicators), but the saving grace for humanity turned out to be and AI/human Replicator that took humanities side and destroyed its own.

I used to wonder about the writer of that series and I loved the show right up until I heard Richard Dean Anderson and some of the actors bashing Pres. Trump really bad.

10 December, 03:32
STARGATE SG-1 was DEFINITELY White Hat Predictive Programming, as was STARGATE ATLANTIS (5 Seasons)

In Stargate Atlantis you had the "WRAITH" with the HIVE MIND QUEEN who DRAINED the LIFEFORCE from People that they HARVESTED and Stored as Food on their Mother Ships.

WRAITH QUEENS ON STARGATE ATLANTIS

11 December, 01:29
AU isnt allowing me to post a pic.

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
11 December, 02:05
I'm glad to be able to get back here (home). My screens still show up with the posts off center, so I can't read or see everything. Everything posts a little too far to the right side of the screen. I used to be able to turn my phone to landscape mode to fix this, but now I can see the screen actually jump to the right.

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
11 December, 02:27
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
Mine does the same. I use the url v2.anonup.com and that helps me. 🤗

Only people mentioned by MrsFrog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Mrs. Frog, click on at the bottom under it