Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God’s hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

https://anonup.com/upload/...
01:17 AM - Dec 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 December, 07:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🇺🇸 JUAN O SAVIN

47:36 In our Christian faith, we don’t need cups of divination.
This was not what God wanted.
He wants us to go to him
& we don’t need intermediate instruments;
Ouija boards, Tarot cards. They’re very dangerous.
They ARE tools & very REAL
& you’ll hear from a Spirit but—is it the Spirit of God?
Was this just an oddity of the moment?
No.
It was the TIMING.
It was in the same MINUTE
I didn’t see the message from you until I entered that intersection.
As I was leaving the hood of the police car
there is the note
[from Delora who had been praying for Juan]
“ARE YOU OK?! IS EVERYTHING OK!?”
You had been urged by the Spirit in a very TANGIBLE way.
WOULD GOD HAVE PROTECTED ME
IF DELORA HADN’T RESPONDED OR PRAYED AT THAT MOMENT?
It was a really big bang
it was pretty shocking
it was an explosion
So it’s a marker in my life—WE GOT THIS 🙏🏻

w/Delora & Meri
https://rumble.com/v3zsu1s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
07 December, 03:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So Nana, what is your take on Juan O’Savin telling Patriots that these Chinese men will show up at our door? This entire time we were led to believe that our military has this and now we are being told it’s going Kinetic and the American people will need to take up arms. I don’t think the normies are sitting around listening to Juan and Nino. I don’t think the Normies are feeling stressed about preparing for what’s coming. It seems like us Patriots are feeling the brunt of this “Plan”. Been in this since Q first started dropping. Thought the only way was Military? There are 3 stages of war.. The third stage being Kinetic. i believe that for this to be biblical, the people will have to fight for their Country and shed blood. We the People will pay for being asleep and letting our Country be infiltrated. No one is going to save us. Don't mind taking up arms, just don’t want to be jerked around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 10:38
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
See I have never felt like Juan said that we would never have to defend ourselves.

He has told us for a long time that taking to the streets with guns blazing would cause civil war, and who would you shoot, your neighborhood police? Not the thing to do.

Told us for a long time not to stick our heads up in the middle of a gun fight.
Told us that it will be a NDE not just a bad hair day.
Told us that before it was over there would be millions in the streets but that we would not have to go to DC that the violence would come to us.
Warned us about these illegals causing violence.
Warned us for more than 2 yrs that the violence would be worse in large cities and that if you lived in one you might want to visit grandma in the country for a while when violence erupts.
Told us some areas would be bad while others may not be.
Said many times lives would be lost & has been preparing us to defend no matter what happens but in our areas.
Repeated the story of Job, 4 bout 4yrs now.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 10:45
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Nana would agree that we have to have skin in the game as well. We the people have allowed these evil sobs to take control of our planet while we either allowed them to manipulate us or from the fear of having no power individually to affect change.

If it is not a NDE, if something doesn't happen that literally stops ppl in their tracks to pay attention and take charge of our country everyone would just go back to netfix and ballgames the very next week afterwards.

Our world is never going to be the same again if we are going to keep it.

We MUST start participating in the running of our world, govt, education, infrastructure, AI, ALL OF IT or we will lose it.
There can be NO MORE auto pilot.

If you know ppl that lived thro the Great Depression you know that it changed them. I have not met any that would hardly waste or throw away anything and NONE that ever again trusted a bank or govt.