Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 12:04
Oh my goodness! DAMN!
That sure will NEVER happen again!

That Oregano oil should come with a label that reads more like!
TAKE ONLY AT A TIME WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO GO TO THE ER!

It said 1 to 3 drops of Oregano oil in some fruit juice.
NO NO NO!
That is more like swallowing a ball of fire that is flaming all the way down, and by flaming I mean and OPEN FIRE FLAME!

The reason it helps a toothache is because you forget about that pain because your entire mouth literally inside and out is melting.

If I use this in the future I will have to purchase some capsules to put it in to get it into my stomach.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
10 December, 02:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i know big pharma is a no no, but tooth pain is not a joke! advil liquid gels. cut top off capsule, put some of the gel on pain area, instant relief.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 01:30
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
Thanks had not heard that one.

arba happihr @arba
11 December, 01:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me either. 😂
Tooth pain Ouch😩
Whatever it takes to stop your pain. 😍
hurry

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
Frankincense or clove oil will bring same results…😊
01:43 PM - Dec 11, 2023
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanHippieChic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ROBIN Hippiechic, click on at the bottom under it