Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Oh my goodness! DAMN!
That sure will NEVER happen again!

That Oregano oil should come with a label that reads more like!
TAKE ONLY AT A TIME WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO GO TO THE ER!

It said 1 to 3 drops of Oregano oil in some fruit juice.
NO NO NO!
That is more like swallowing a ball of fire that is flaming all the way down, and by flaming I mean and OPEN FIRE FLAME!

The reason it helps a toothache is because you forget about that pain because your entire mouth literally inside and out is melting.

If I use this in the future I will have to purchase some capsules to put it in to get it into my stomach.
12:04 AM - Dec 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
12 December, 12:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Clove Oil, Oregano Oil, Peppermint Oil, anything like that is highly concentrated - super hot, I have been there! I broke a molar and used a dab of oil on my finger to put it on the tooth, with a drink handy just in case. Do not touch your eye accidentally till after you wash your hands really well.
You can also rinse with warm salt water, rinse with a peroxide solution (don’t swallow, always flush with water or mouthwash and spit it out), wet a tea bag to lay inside your cheek, ice compress outside your cheek, and if there is inflammation sometimes half a Benadryl can also help calm it down (just like it calms your sinuses, soft tissue). I like the oil of oregano capsules because you can swallow those or prick one open for a drop to treat the pain directly.
I also use the ivermectin paste anyway, and it did not aggravate my tooth.
I got the cheapest Waterpik (nearby and in stock - forty dollars) and that thing was a Godsend to make sure there was no food debris. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
10 December, 02:58
i know big pharma is a no no, but tooth pain is not a joke! advil liquid gels. cut top off capsule, put some of the gel on pain area, instant relief.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 01:30
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
Thanks had not heard that one.

Juliet Anon @JulietTrumpFoxtrot
07 December, 03:34
I've had good results with coconut oil, it has helped with swelling and pain. Just rub it along the gum, and the taste is mild.

07 December, 10:21
In response Juliet Anon to her Publication
Thanks, yes trying that too.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
07 December, 02:15
πŸ’–LOL, I laugh because it happens to me . I have taken a drop and put it in a capsule of another herb . I also mix a drop with an oil, Olive usually. Still stings a bit but goes away fast enough. Mixing in the olive oil lets you hold under the tongue a while. If this is about a tooth Goldenseal is what I use. I rub the powder on where it needs to go and let it sit there as long as I can. (you can wet the finger or whatever you use in silver then dip in Glodenseal.) Agree with the clove oil for pain, neat strait on painful area. 😁

10 December, 11:44
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
I just started mixing it with grape juice.

David Mulloy @singindavey
07 December, 12:55
I take Oregano oil every day, but I've never used it for a toothache,,, Clove oil is Better suited for that,
As for the Oregano Oil, I use it for it's antibiotic properties, keeping in mind "A Little Dab will Do ya"! One Drop inside the Lower Lip, and swish immediately with a big Swig of Water. that will cut the "Pepper Burn"... Three Drops is Way too Much IMHO!!

07 December, 12:59
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Pretty sure it will take my throat and stomach a while to get past it.
It took about a half hour or more for my mouth to stop burning even after dousing it with water and milk and then it was numb for a while longer.πŸ”₯😳
That is some strong stuff!πŸ˜ͺ

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
07 December, 12:47
Ewww.(gosh, my tummy's doing flips thinking on that) Never tried oreg.oil for tooth pain, so was curious to find out more. I thought it'd be applied directly to the area (like clove oil, or Oragel, for toothache.) Interesting, the one article said to tame the fire, mix it with some olive oil and swish over the area. Good hint for the future, though. Hope you feel better real soon.

07 December, 01:02
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
The instructions said to put a dab directly on the tooth with a Q tip which I did earlier.
It also burned a bit but then settled down to dumbing, but it gave directions to use as an antibiotic so I tried it for that purpose as well to boost what I am already doing, but not gonna EVER do that again.
I could actually see where someone might just pass right out from it.
I will have to encapsulate it.