Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 December, 02:09 (E)
My parents are treating me bad. They won't get my prescriptions that I need for my knee pain. I just had knee surgery less than a month ago. I am still in BAD PAIN. I am being forced to sit here with no medicine. I have no way to go to town to get it and no money.
I don't know what to do anymore. I have nobody on my side. If I died I don't think anyone would even care. My mom told me she "fucking hates me" the other day. I have nothing to give. Nobody around to talk to. Just alone. Sorry I'm not decoding but I've had my heart broken for the last time. Yall don't even seem to notice that I'm not doing any decodes. So fuck it. I've never felt so hurt. I need medicine. I need family. I need love. 😓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
Many of us feel this way right now and it doesn’t help with your extra stress due to your medical condition.
It may not seem like anyone is looking at your decodes, but they are. I’m one, I may not hit the line button all the time, but I read them all and will say you have helped me connect some dots, thank you. Please don’t let what seems like a lack of acknowledgement stop you from doing what you are doing, because you are making a difference.
We all love and appreciate you and I ask what can I do to help?
12:18 PM - Dec 11, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheCanaughtian in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
11 December, 12:32
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Her most pressing problem at the moment is money for her prescriptions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
11 December, 12:40
In response trueblue to his Publication
I went to PayPal but don’t know how to find her account. If someone can provide a direct link for us technologically challenged I would appreciate it.