Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I always find it strange when anons get angry for doing exactly what we're meant to do; question everything.
11:42 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
11 December, 01:39
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Don’t throw up a white flag for being observational and rational
If feelings were hurt maybe they were meant to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 December, 12:24 (E)
If you are a double agent, embedded in the enemy camp, one assumes you do have to make some appearance of hating the 'enemy', ie, those you really work for, otherwise, the real enemy will begin to question your loyalty.

Picking a person with no face, no real physical presence, but who exists as an idea, is, a way to alleviate concern, without targeting one of your own.

After all, who is Q?

AJ has spoken truth to power for decades - LONG before frogs and anons came along.

He has been responsible for opening many eyes, and red pilling millions. To be truthful - I cannot see how evil would consider him 'one of theirs', but one does not know what he does out of the public eye - one has to assume, he is very convincing, at whatever it is

Regardless - AJ has been personally responsible for making the red pill readily available, to millons.

I would like someone to specify something, that AJ has said/done that defines him as a minion of evil

Being annoying or loud does not count.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
11 December, 12:03 (E)
If your an I. Kappy fan he called Alex Jones out as bad operative years back

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
11 December, 12:02 (E)
I believe DOQ is correct about Flynn & Jones...However at this point in the game, some have finally figured out that the Q movement was pushed by the same cabal that pushes world destruction. That is not to say the followers of Q are wrong - they are waking and sounding the alarms! But Q itself was to distract and placate us long enough to put their evil plans into effect - they knew we would never let them get this far unless we were culled into waiting for "savation" by the Q warned military -

Liz McMurray @MEMH51
11 December, 12:02
I don't trust either one of them.

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Water Mark @Watermark
11 December, 12:01
I've found it pretty common.

People develop a 'view' of what they think is going on based on a 'vibe' of what they like. Then use confirmation bias to stay in their comfort zone.

Controlled opposition is playing us like a game.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
11 December, 12:00
Controlled opposition, body doubles, flipped or forced to play a role in the whitehat theater, who really knows? Time will tell. Elon was a mystery until recently. Question everything.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
11 December, 12:01
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 December, 11:51

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 December, 11:49
Yeah, it's very interesting, isn't it?