Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 December, 11:42
I always find it strange when anons get angry for doing exactly what we're meant to do; question everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
If you are a double agent, embedded in the enemy camp, one assumes you do have to make some appearance of hating the 'enemy', ie, those you really work for, otherwise, the real enemy will begin to question your loyalty.

Picking a person with no face, no real physical presence, but who exists as an idea, is, a way to alleviate concern, without targeting one of your own.

After all, who is Q?

AJ has spoken truth to power for decades - LONG before frogs and anons came along.

He has been responsible for opening many eyes, and red pilling millions. To be truthful - I cannot see how evil would consider him 'one of theirs', but one does not know what he does out of the public eye - one has to assume, he is very convincing, at whatever it is

Regardless - AJ has been personally responsible for making the red pill readily available, to millons.

I would like someone to specify something, that AJ has said/done that defines him as a minion of evil

Being annoying or loud does not count.
12:24 PM - Dec 11, 2023 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it