Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Texas Childrens Hospital Pediatric Clinics Announce they Will no Longer Treat Unvaccinated Children

https://www.merissahansen....
06:52 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
11 December, 11:10
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
As previously I hqave worked at small rural hospitals I hope this does not include there hospital. We would transfer many sick children to their facility. Shameful if that is the case. What horrible corporate policy, demonic. I do not know what i would do in this craziness with young children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 December, 10:56
Criminal.
But it will be best for those children to get out of that clinic anyway.
We switched to a functional medicine clinic and they don’t even give vaccines! In this clinic, if you want your child to get a vaccine you have to take them to the health department. The pediatric provider there told me that they have a large, healthy unvaccinated bunch of kids and also a smaller subset of extremely sick kids (vaccinated) who have fled their regular pediatricians after vaccine injury and are looking for help and detox in their clinic.
So it’s for the best to get your kids out of traditional Western medicine and corporate clinics; they will never change until the entire system is taken down.
That is coming I do believe! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
11 December, 10:38
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

deborah sidener @debbiedo
11 December, 10:28
you better get lawers on this ASAP HOW DARE THEY

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
Fook'em

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
11 December, 10:23
Murderer sss

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 December, 10:18
The total BS never ENDS!!!! As Elon would say "GFY" to all Hospitals, clinics and any other DS Entity pulling this crap!😡

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
11 December, 10:18
What a hell of a nerve, are they saying this to all of the immigrants that are flooding into our country? WE THE PEOPLE need to speak up and demand that that hospital needs to be closed, this is AMERICA land of the FREE!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 December, 10:16
go woke go broke

take your child somewhere else if it is an emergency

how many illegals go there unvaccinated?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 December, 10:14
We need to start having alternative health care alternatives.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 December, 10:04 (E)
Stop vaccinating the children and they won't need the services of the pediatric clinic! Children have strong immune systems. If they get sick, treat them at home, keep them hydrated, ease their symptoms with home remedies and care if necessary, and their immune systems will get a boost. Start PREVENTING illness by feeding them healthy diets, get them playing outside in the sunshine, reduce exposure to devices, make sure they are drinking adequate amounts of filtered water, not soda and sugary drinks. 😇

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
11 December, 10:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
AMEN!!!!!!!

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
11 December, 10:35
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
My son only had his shots when they took him from me in the hospital after he was born and some when he was two that his dad snuck behind my back and took him to get. He had such a bad reaction in his legs and could not crawl for a few days!! I was so angry!! NEVER AGAIN I SAID! He is 8 now and he gets colds and sinus things sometimes and we treat at home with a nebulizer and other good natural remedies. I’ve never had to take him to the doctor and he rarely got sick the first 6 years of his life… only recently with all this vax shedding and chemtrailing has he been getting sick. I haven’t had him at the doctor one time since before he was 2 AND if I need a good doctors opinion, I am lucky bc his grandpa is MD and totally believes in minerals and natural supplements before any medications. I schooled him on the vax when this all first happened with covid and he knows and confirms how he has practiced medicine all these years.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 December, 09:26

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
11 December, 10:35
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
What parents have been taught and coerced to do to children is one of the greatest most damaging cruelties of our times. I pray that med beds are real and not another cruel tease so that all can have life changing healing. I include my prayer for all of the military and those in protection of us also heal in health and any mental trauma they have incurred. In Jesus name.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 December, 09:20
The LOVE of money = root of all evil

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Can you please tell me where you found this video? It won't stop buffering and won't play for me, as hard as I have tried! :)

Ange Love @LoveM
11 December, 07:27

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
11 December, 06:53
There is nothing wrong with an unvaccinated child. Leave the children alone.