Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
11 December, 06:52
Texas Childrens Hospital Pediatric Clinics Announce they Will no Longer Treat Unvaccinated Children

https://www.merissahansen....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Stop vaccinating the children and they won't need the services of the pediatric clinic! Children have strong immune systems. If they get sick, treat them at home, keep them hydrated, ease their symptoms with home remedies and care if necessary, and their immune systems will get a boost. Start PREVENTING illness by feeding them healthy diets, get them playing outside in the sunshine, reduce exposure to devices, make sure they are drinking adequate amounts of filtered water, not soda and sugary drinks. 😇
10:04 AM - Dec 11, 2023 (E)
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
11 December, 10:35
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
My son only had his shots when they took him from me in the hospital after he was born and some when he was two that his dad snuck behind my back and took him to get. He had such a bad reaction in his legs and could not crawl for a few days!! I was so angry!! NEVER AGAIN I SAID! He is 8 now and he gets colds and sinus things sometimes and we treat at home with a nebulizer and other good natural remedies. I’ve never had to take him to the doctor and he rarely got sick the first 6 years of his life… only recently with all this vax shedding and chemtrailing has he been getting sick. I haven’t had him at the doctor one time since before he was 2 AND if I need a good doctors opinion, I am lucky bc his grandpa is MD and totally believes in minerals and natural supplements before any medications. I schooled him on the vax when this all first happened with covid and he knows and confirms how he has practiced medicine all these years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 December, 10:51
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Way to go mom! good job!

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
11 December, 10:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
AMEN!!!!!!!