Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
09 December, 07:50
Well family, I done goofed up.

Looks like it’s time for me to step aside. I’d like to take the opportunity to thank you all for being here with me throughout this journey. Been around you all since spring of 2020. Kobayashi, thank you for this beautiful safe haven. VK, you were crucial throughout my awakening & I cannot thank you enough. There are too many folks to name that have left a monumental mark on my life and perspective throughout the years. Just know I am forever grateful. You all have forever etched your essence into my soul. Hope to be back one day, but feels like a chapter of my life is closing. Guess it is time for me to Level Up. Hope to see you all on AIM, but if not, I will always be with you in spirit. Stay safe, stay well, & reach for the stars. This story isn’t over, it’s only just begun. Sending you all my love.
#FamilyIsEverything
CadetClassified signing off 🫡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
09 December, 08:37
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
We can build you back up in no time if you're interested. Mannnnnn, this is awful. We really need you in the fight. Hoping we can find a way after the dust settles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I do not feel welcome there at the moment. Maybe one day, but I am going to spend time away. My own fault largely, but what’s done is done. Put a lot of soul into that account, so it stings. Need a break for sure.
08:42 PM - Dec 09, 2023
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CadetClassified in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 December, 09:35
you got a lot of people speaking up for you there atm. so you are welcomed by those of us who carry the truth in our hearts - and that's what matters.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
09 December, 08:49
DM me here anytime and keep in touch please🙏🏻

09 December, 08:54
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
absolutely, thank you both for checking in

Reflex *.* @Reflex
09 December, 08:44
Totally understand. Thanks for all you've done for all of us. I posted your message on the battlefield. o7 fren and Godspeed until we meet again.