Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
Well family, I done goofed up.

Looks like it’s time for me to step aside. I’d like to take the opportunity to thank you all for being here with me throughout this journey. Been around you all since spring of 2020. Kobayashi, thank you for this beautiful safe haven. VK, you were crucial throughout my awakening & I cannot thank you enough. There are too many folks to name that have left a monumental mark on my life and perspective throughout the years. Just know I am forever grateful. You all have forever etched your essence into my soul. Hope to be back one day, but feels like a chapter of my life is closing. Guess it is time for me to Level Up. Hope to see you all on AIM, but if not, I will always be with you in spirit. Stay safe, stay well, & reach for the stars. This story isn’t over, it’s only just begun. Sending you all my love.
#FamilyIsEverything
CadetClassified signing off 🫡
07:50 PM - Dec 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by CadetClassified in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 December, 03:34
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
AIM?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 December, 01:29
I didn't know you before, but I am following you now. And I hope you don't leave AU. A couple weeks ago, I left, but after a few days, I remembered what a great group of people I was leaving. Reading the comments here, you are well loved and respected. Some of us could never get back on Twitter/X. So we are here on AU (and some of us on TS too). Please stay. We all need each other right now and going into what seems to be the last phase. Also, you never know who might be reading your posts here. Sounds like you would have a great influence on the people of AU and on the ones who are curious visitors. So, please stay! Breaks are good and healthy, but please as one anon to another, please return to your family here. Blessings!! 🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 December, 01:05
Stay Here With the rest of us Exiles

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
10 December, 12:55
I got kicked off Twit in summer 2020, never told me the reason. But after thinking about it i take it as a badge on honor. Trump and many patriots kicked off *I think because they needed to use it for a Sting Operation. Perhaps they are trying to do more cleaning to clean out the minions or what is left of them. Elon did ask if he should reinstate everyone who was kicked off, perhaps we will get back some day.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 December, 12:50
Come back soon. We're going to miss your posts and will be waiting on you. Thinking about sticking around AU in the meanwhile? Im not here as much due to time but I know many Anons+Patriots would benefit from you being here like we did on X. A lot of people look to you bro.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 December, 01:01
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
How am I gonna start my day without a CC post? You always have the best start of the day vibes CC

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 December, 12:43
Keep appealing or start over...I always do 🤣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 December, 10:02

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 December, 09:42
NEVER leave the battlefield, evers. NOPE>

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 December, 09:34
don't go! i don't come here much lately either - been spending more time on X and saw yesterday you got x'd. we're speaking up for you though so hang in there with us!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 December, 10:02
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 December, 09:29

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 December, 09:26
Love you Friend!!! Hope to see you around here on Anonup more!!! 💛

09 December, 11:29
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Much love Kris 🫶

Godly Man @WWCUE
09 December, 09:18

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 December, 08:54
Come chill over here in Digital Heaven. VK says Twitter is the battlefield but soldiers need to relax and rest. Chill with us, tell the new ones the things you know. Vibe with us. ❤️

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
09 December, 08:46
I don't understand this and it's discouraging that a true Patriot like you got banned. Do you have access to a new phone number/create an email to start a new account?

Of course it's up to you to do what feels right for you, but selfishly, we'll miss your vibe on X and want you back on the battlefield.

Always here, let me know if I can do anything, Fren.

09 December, 08:59
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Unfortunately do not have another number to use. Will very much miss vibing with you all each day but I do believe everything happens for a reason.

If there is ever a time when Elon forgives past sins and lets everyone back on, I’ll be there.

I appreciate your frenship Elaine. You’re a good soul.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
09 December, 08:37
We can build you back up in no time if you're interested. Mannnnnn, this is awful. We really need you in the fight. Hoping we can find a way after the dust settles.

09 December, 08:42
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
I do not feel welcome there at the moment. Maybe one day, but I am going to spend time away. My own fault largely, but what’s done is done. Put a lot of soul into that account, so it stings. Need a break for sure.