Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
While this is an extreme depiction (probably intentional), it reveals a truth the medical establishment largely ignores.

Parasites are extremely common in humans and animals, in all geographical regions, and they do cause an array of health conditions that go largely undiagnosed OR misdiagnosed.

Additional clips and resources in the replies.

If you're wondering how to get Ivermectin and Praziquantel easily;

Horse paste - Amazon dot com (Horse Anti-parasitic paste)
12:19 PM - Dec 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
09 December, 04:57
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
When Amazon banned Ivermectin, this company came through for me:
https://www.jefferspet.com...

I also stopped supporting my local Tractor Supply because of the games they were playing with Ivermectin. Not to mention the companies arm's reach of the deepstate's players...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 December, 08:23
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
On the label of Ivermectin paste for animals--horses, dogs, cats--is the number 1.87.
1.87 what? What is in the product that is 1.87 mg. or ml. or some other measurement?
Conspiratorial minds must ask..
If the answer is not on the product label one must wonder why.
Could it be the apple flavoring might contain arsenic as found in apple seeds? A 1500 lb. horse could tolerate more than could a human or small pet.
Just wondering.
Is the vendor of the product [Tractor Supply] kinda sketchy?
Definition of 187:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
09 December, 04:13
I am.officially grossed out. ☹️

09 December, 12:31
Amazon

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 December, 04:58
This is the best price I've found ⤵️, and they offer $10 off w/ email signup & free shipping w/ $75 order --

https://www.pbsanimalhealt...

09 December, 12:30

09 December, 12:20