COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
THE17thLETTER
the17thletter

What if I told you #Jesus still lives in an alternate dimension?
08:59 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
09 December, 03:18
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Luke 17:20-21
King James Version

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
09 December, 05:24 (E)
Ive even found myself wondering one day few years back when the Godzilla vs King Kong movie came out. If it could be that Heaven and Jesus may actually be located in Inner Earth. Beings everything is the opposite of reality as we've all been taught and conditioned to believe is the truth tanyway.,, 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
09 December, 05:17

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
09 December, 04:37 (E)
I have been a long admirer of yours mostly from Mary on WETHEPEOPLENEWS Here it is my first time coning to your page after just reposting a few things of yours that showed up in my feed. (but I did stop by to follow you mo the ago) and here you are touching on the exact same topic that I had an mind opening revelation of an about just yesterday that just hit me out no where. But I finally had put it all together how we are actually still living out and with the direct descendants of the same characters in The Bible. That we all have heard and read about our entire lives most of us.. And been getting some breakthroughs on portals and how Juan mentioned something about Abraham utilizing one for time travel in a story from the Bible I believe. All making sense to me now finally. In so thankful and happy that happened to me yesterday. And now I see your post and only confirmed it to me evenmore. As I'm such a believer in you Commander and appreciate all that you and your assistance are d

wht 2.0 @wht
08 December, 11:35
The resurrected Jesus was seen by over 500 people. Thomas put his fingers in his side wound. He ate physical food with the disciples. At his very physical ascension an angel told the disciples "Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." Act1:11

'Heaven' where God's throne is (very possibly located in the constellation of Orion) is a very real place where the very real physical resurrected very much alive Jesus is at this very moment.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 December, 09:24
I would say that you're right.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 December, 09:15
HE IS WITH US ALWAYS!

He is Rooted in the ZERO POINT of Space-Time and Time-Space that is the Quantum Source of ALL Dimensions

He came to Teach Us How to Become PRESENT to the I AM THAT I AM QUANTUM PRESENCE OF SOURCE that is the Foundation of our Individual and Collective Consciousnes

"Christ is the 'Pattern that Connects', All Atoms and All Galaxies; the Divine Patter (Logos) of Universal Love and Justice that ALL Creatures and ALL Humans Bear WITHIN Them." -Matthew Fox, THE COMING OF THE COSMIC CHRIST

wht 2.0 @wht
08 December, 11:38
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
No Illuminati/Masonic symbolism here