COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
08 December, 08:59
THE17thLETTER
the17thletter

What if I told you #Jesus still lives in an alternate dimension?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
I have been a long admirer of yours mostly from Mary on WETHEPEOPLENEWS Here it is my first time coning to your page after just reposting a few things of yours that showed up in my feed. (but I did stop by to follow you mo the ago) and here you are touching on the exact same topic that I had an mind opening revelation of an about just yesterday that just hit me out no where. But I finally had put it all together how we are actually still living out and with the direct descendants of the same characters in The Bible. That we all have heard and read about our entire lives most of us.. And been getting some breakthroughs on portals and how Juan mentioned something about Abraham utilizing one for time travel in a story from the Bible I believe. All making sense to me now finally. In so thankful and happy that happened to me yesterday. And now I see your post and only confirmed it to me evenmore. As I'm such a believer in you Commander and appreciate all that you and your assistance are d
04:37 AM - Dec 09, 2023 (E)
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DIGITAL SQLDIER, click on at the bottom under it