COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
08 December, 08:59
THE17thLETTER
the17thletter

What if I told you #Jesus still lives in an alternate dimension?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
HE IS WITH US ALWAYS!

He is Rooted in the ZERO POINT of Space-Time and Time-Space that is the Quantum Source of ALL Dimensions

He came to Teach Us How to Become PRESENT to the I AM THAT I AM QUANTUM PRESENCE OF SOURCE that is the Foundation of our Individual and Collective Consciousnes

"Christ is the 'Pattern that Connects', All Atoms and All Galaxies; the Divine Patter (Logos) of Universal Love and Justice that ALL Creatures and ALL Humans Bear WITHIN Them." -Matthew Fox, THE COMING OF THE COSMIC CHRIST
09:15 PM - Dec 08, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
08 December, 11:38
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
No Illuminati/Masonic symbolism here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 December, 12:03
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
THE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD OF TRUTH

ALL SYMBOLISM is Ultimately Grounded in the SACRED GEOMETRY of Light and Dark.

It Goes BOTH WAYS!

THAT's Part of the DECEPTION

The Deep State HIJACKED and INVERTED the SACRED GEOMETRY of the Universe which is Holofractally EMBODIED in Human Anatomy. They Conditioned People to Create a Dark Matrix, based on FEAR which has Prevented Us from REALIZING our God-Given Potential