Judy Staudermann @Judy5831
05 December, 02:50
Anyone following this (several) countdown clock, it just changed the message to "10 DAYS - DARKNESS" I don't know if this clock is real or even, really who or what it is. But in this crazy world we live in, I don't want to miss the obvious, ya know what I mean?? On the site it has a small icon at the bottom that leads to QTHE STORMM Teitter ac. Interesting! https://qofficial.net/pass...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
I just wonder why anyone would take the trouble of doing something so elaborate like the messages on the debt clock or the countdown on the Q clock if there was no reason for it?
If there wasn't a formidable opposing force to the Cabal right now, I think most of us would be in a Walmart/Fema prison either accepting re-education, or in line for beheading- and they would probably make sure we were all caught up on our jabs and boosters, too. And I didn't think of this myself- but what if some of the people coming across the border are working with the white hats?
12:01 AM - Dec 08, 2023
In response Judy Staudermann to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Judy Staudermann @Judy5831
08 December, 02:41
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I agree with you completely. I have seen a lot of reference to 12/15, which is when this clock runs out. There have been several re sets with different messages. The one thing I have learned throughout this journey is everything has meaning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396