Judy Staudermann @Judy5831
05 December, 02:50
Anyone following this (several) countdown clock, it just changed the message to "10 DAYS - DARKNESS" I don't know if this clock is real or even, really who or what it is. But in this crazy world we live in, I don't want to miss the obvious, ya know what I mean?? On the site it has a small icon at the bottom that leads to QTHE STORMM Teitter ac. Interesting! https://qofficial.net/pass...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
08 December, 12:01
In response Judy Staudermann to her Publication
I just wonder why anyone would take the trouble of doing something so elaborate like the messages on the debt clock or the countdown on the Q clock if there was no reason for it?
If there wasn't a formidable opposing force to the Cabal right now, I think most of us would be in a Walmart/Fema prison either accepting re-education, or in line for beheading- and they would probably make sure we were all caught up on our jabs and boosters, too. And I didn't think of this myself- but what if some of the people coming across the border are working with the white hats?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Staudermann @Judy5831
I agree with you completely. I have seen a lot of reference to 12/15, which is when this clock runs out. There have been several re sets with different messages. The one thing I have learned throughout this journey is everything has meaning.
02:41 AM - Dec 08, 2023
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Judy5831 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Judy Staudermann, click on at the bottom under it